Dental implants are the best way to replace damaged or missing teeth, which can cause you embarrassment and low self-confidence.
Do not worry about this matter with Dr. Mustafa Hajjaj’s clinics, as the dental implant service is one of the best services provided by our center using the best tools and techniques.
How to implant teeth?
First of all, we must know that the dental implant process requires more precision and time to be completed in its best form, and the dental implant steps are as follows:
The location of the implants is precisely determined and the appropriate sizes are chosen for each case, with the help of many diagnostic radiology methods, such as the 3D computed tomography technique.
- The type of implants that suit the patient is chosen and does not cause him any damage or complications, including titanium implants.
- High-quality titanium implants are placed inside the jawbone in place of the tooth or molar to be installed.
- The doctor waits for a while before installing the other parts of the implant, this period may be from 3-6 months.
- When making sure that the implant is firmly fused with the bones adjacent to it, the doctor begins to place what is called the stent.
- Then the doctor takes measurements to place the final teeth, which must appear in their most beautiful form.
- The doctor places the crowns, which is the final stage in the dental implant process.